Links of Mine
Since this is, after all, my web page, I'll start with links to me.
- Wikipedia entry about the Regular Northwest Face of Half Dome
- I put this page up when I realized there was no such info. Not the greatest page, but it's my small contribution.
- Summitpost entry for the Tungsten Hills
- I put this up after bagging both of the peaks with registers. I wanted to sign the online "summit register", too, but there wasn't a page, so I made one.
I wouldn't want anyone to get the impression that I only surf my own pages.
- High quality topos for many classic climbs. Also a good way to figure out which routes to avoid during the summer.
- A great site with loads of information on mountains around the world. A great many highly knowledgeable people post here. The signal to noise ratio tends to be fairly high.
- John Middendorf's Big Wall Page
- Need I say more?
- Tuan's Mountaineering Page
- Tons of trip reports, info, and pictures.
- Big Wall
- Beta, pictures, trip reports.
- Karl Baba's homepage
- Climber, guide, and photographer who lives in Yosemite.
- Fish Products
- Because I, too, feel naked without Fish gear on my rack.
- Iron Maiden
- Can't get much better than Maiden.
- Electric Six
- These cats are just plain awesome.